Eξέταση SNAP χολικών Οξέων (Bile Acids)
Evaluate liver function; begin treatment immediately
A fully quantitative in-house ELISA for the measurement of serum bile acids, the SNAP Bile Acids Test lets you:
- Assess liver function
- Identify occult liver disease
- Help rule out portosystemic shunts when test stimulation is normal
- Monitor response to treatment
Everyone benefits from accurate in-house bile acids testing
- The SNAP Bile Acids Test is the most sensitive, easiest to perform and most liver-specific of the liver function tests.
- Serum bile acids is a much more sensitive indicator of hepatic function than serum bilirubin or albumin, which often return to normal long before liver function does.
- The ability to evaluate liver disease in-house during client visits enables you to provide immediate solutions for their pets and helps you build stronger client relations.
- With fast, in-house results, you can better manage your time by eliminating the need for pet-owner callbacks and multiple appointments.
Προσθήκη στη λίστα προσφοράςΑφαίρεση από τη λίστα
Προσθήκη στη λίστα προσφοράς